Sign in or
IB Art Studio
| Welcome to the IB Art wiki! |
This wiki is a meeting place for IB Art students (and teachers!) of the world to share their ideas and collaborate. Please feel free to add your latest studio piece to the gallery for all to see or post a question in the discussion forum (and even answer some!). Add helpful links or check out the latest news going on in the art world! Need help developing your theme? Check out the All About Themes page!
Teachers: Check out the Teacher Breakroom page to see/add IB art resources! Check out Mrs. Anderson's IB Art Curriculum and Handouts!
**Willing to moderate this site? Let me know if you're interested!
Hangzhou International School
**Disclaimer: This website has not been endorsed in any way by the IBO and is an independent website
New! IB Art Online Studio has a Facebook Page!
click here to find us and like us!
CHECK OUT HOW YOU CAN WIKI TOO!
INSIDE THE IB ART STUDIO
| || |
| || |
Connect with others in the IB Art world!
| How can you connect?? |
IB Art Online Studio is global!!! All the countries in green represent people who use IB art Online Studio...92 countries! We look forward to seeing your contributions!
|Featured IB Artist of the Week||About the artist|
| || Jump |
Let Jump know what you think!
Go to Jump's profile page and leave him a comment!
|What Jump says about his artwork: |
"The headpiece revolves around the idea of how the Western culture affects other cultures and particularly the Thai culture. The traditional Thai 'chada' is an elaborate headpiece used in performances. In the piece I used blonde hair to create the chada which simply shows how Western cultures easily changes and replaces the traditional culture in Thailand, and that the culture is now a mix of Oriental and Western cultures - the braiding on the tip (traditionally western braids) and the weaving patterns on the front (traditionally Thai weaving patterns) also shows how the culture is evolving into a hybrid."
| || |
His hobbies are playing with Photoshop, music, reading magazines
| || |
Rules of Conduct in the IB Art Online Studio :
- This wiki is mainly for students of IB art. (Of course all IB art teachers are welcome too!) Others are welcome to join us if you have something related to art to contribute.
- Only constructive, well thought out and informed input is welcome. Any contributions that are inappropriate or incorrect will be either removed or corrected by students or Mrs. Anderson (the administrator of this site).
- The main home page may not be edited by students, all other pages are for student editing. Please contribute rather than remove any of the content for that page.
- Links to external sites relevant to a particular topic are welcome.
- Links to news articles, websites, blogs or other wikis (such as Wikipedia) can be included in an edit if it is deemed to be useful in understanding the topic.
- Videos appropriate to the topics covered may be added to pages as "widgets". Inappropriate videos will be removed.
Latest page update: made by mrs_anderson
, Jan 29 2013, 9:14 PM EST
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by mrs_anderson
- complete history)
Keyword tags: Art Art Gallery Art Links Art News Art Talk IB Art International Baccalaureate Investigation Workbook Online Studio Students Studio
More Info: links to this page